Our Cigars / Elite Collection / Culebra Connecticut
Length (Inches): 5.5'
Ring Guage: Two 26 guage cigars wrapped together.
Edge Type: Rounded
Leaf Type: Connecticut (Mild)
Depiction: Maybe one of the most intereting shapes ever made, the Culebra is basically two thin cigars rolled together, making the smoker get double for the price of one.
- It is recommended to keep your cigar in a humidor at seventy percent humidity and seventy degrees Fahrenheit.
- The humidifier of your humidor should only be filled with distilled water.
- If you do not have access to a humidor we suggest using a plastic container or a plastic Ziploc® baggie.
- Do not place cigars in a refrigerator or freezer. This may cause your cigars to dry out.
- Do not store cigars near foods with strong flavor, such as an onion. Doing so could result in your cigar absorbing the foods flavor.
- Always allow your cigar to adapt to room temperature. Lighting a cigar directly from a refrigerator or freezer could result in the cigar's wrapper coming off the cigar.